Crafty Completions in the month of November:
- Knitted a pair of XMas socks (Kai-meis).
- Knitted three hats (all Koolhaas).
- Sewed 8 small & one large pumpkins. (Martha Stewart pattern.)
- Sewed one mapron (home grown pattern) & two girly aprons (Cindy Taylor Oates pattern.)
- Sewed one burlap table runner. (I can't believe I never even blogged it!)
- Sewed a set of oven mitts (home grown pattern).
The question is, will I do NaBloPoMo next year? Just looking at the number of projects that were planned & completed, I will have to say yes. There's nothing like the pressure of having SOMETHING to show, every day. It really did help a lot, and the sole reason I am ahead this year.
What it really means is, I will be a total lazy slacker for most of December. Which, by the way, starts tomorrow!
That Advent Calendar was my first embroidery-by-numbers project, kit made by Bucilla. It may have taken me about 2.5 years to finish. Mostly because I am lazy. Of course we have a chocolate Advent calendar too! We're not stupid. It's difficult to re-use that one every year though.
Isn't it cute?? If you want to get into embroidery, then I highly recommend these kits. They are easy, come with everything, and have good instructions.
So what projects do we have to do for DECEMBER?
- Finish Miss EB's second sock. (I know, I will be in a knitting frenzy on XMas eve. Just wait and see.)
- Make ornaments for these!
What kind? Sewed owls kind of like these? Amigurumi snowmen/trees/santas? Tomtar?
P.S. I did miss two days of blogging. But it's really ok. I got a shitload of stuff done. Which is much more important. And listening to the Doors.